This is one of my go to recipes from The Primal Blueprint Cookbook. A great add-on to your breakfast menu. Simple, tasty and versatile.
- ¼ large leek
- 1 TBS ghee or unsalted butter
- (optional) rasher of diced and fried bacon
- Wash leek then thinly slice.
- (fry the diced bacon first then remove if using it) Heat ghee on high in frying pan.
- Add the sliced leek and mix occasionally to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- You will see it become soft and fragrant (add bacon and stir it in)
- Serve when the leek has been cooked to a creamy consistency.