This salad makes a lot so you can save some for dinner and the following days as a go to snack. It’s fresh, colourful, has a lot of texture and taste to boot. Goes well with many dishes and great as a meal on its own.
- 1/4 red cabbage, chopped finely
- 1/4 green cabbage, chopped finely
- 280 g spinach leaves, rinsed and torn
- 3 stalks kale, roughly chopped
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 1 can chickpeas, washed and peeled
- 1 1/2 cups pistachios
- 1 cup Ocean Spray “Craisins”/Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup coleslaw dressing
- Prepare all the ingredients and put them into a large bowl as they’ve been chopped or grated.
- Drizzle about half the dressing on top and toss the salad. Taste and add more dressing as necessary, tossing again to mix the dressing through.
- Serve up along side your favourite meat, poultry, or fish dish or enjoy on its own.