Refreshing twist on the traditional Mexican drink. Perfect for a hot summer’s day.
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup of agave nectar (or substitute with sweetener of choice)
- 1 L club soda
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Combine chia seeds and water in a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Combine lemon juice and agave syrup in a saucepan and heat until well mixed. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Fill 4 tall glasses with ice.
- Evenly divide chia seeds and lemon syrup between the glasses then top with club soda.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and sip away!