I love meat and these fit the bill perfectly for a high protein, tasty, gluten free after workout meal.
- 1 kg of grass-fed beef mince
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- sea salt & cracked pepper to taste
- ghee for pan frying
- favorite burger toppings
- Pre-heat the oven to 150˚C.
- Brown the onion and mix the garlic in until fragrant. Mix all the ingredients together into a large bowl.
- Form into 12 thick patties about two finger widths high.
- Cook on medium heat on a pan until brown on both sides.
- Place the patties in the oven to cook through for another 25 minutes. Put unused patties in the fridge for another day.
- Create your burger using favourite burger toppings and dig in!