Who doesn’t love a nice mug of hot chocolate!? The recipe can also be made thicker to be used as a dipping sauce or to pour over some fruit.
- 200 ml coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 30 g dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- Break the dark chocolate up into small pieces and place into a small saucepan along with the coconut cream and cinnamon stick over low heat.
- Keep whisking until hot (not boiling) then add a drop of vanilla extract.
- Enjoy the warm chocolatey hug!
Double or triple the amounts for more of a treat and use coconut cream to get a thicker consistency.