The Incredible Hulk of breakfast drinks! Kale is packed full of B-vitamins, oranges full of vitamin-C and the chia seeds take care of the rest. Use the leftover shredded kale in an omelette for a colorful and tasty meal. You will need a juicer.
- 3 stalks of kale
- 1 navel orange, peeled, sectioned and deseeded
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Whiz the kale through the juicer and keep the shredded leaves to put into an omelette.
- Put the orange through the juicer to help remove the “green” taste.
- Stir in most of the chia seeds and top with a sprinkling of chia seeds.
- Make a quick omelette out of the leftover shredded leaves to let the chia seeds bulk up a bit and enjoy a vitamin rich and tasty breakfast.