It’s getting warmer and we all know a good salad is needed for those warmer nights & the plethora BBQ’s we’ll be attending. This salad is so easy, refreshing and has various textures that all will enjoy.
- 2 (small or 1 large) bunch(es) of kale
- 4 chopped radishes
- 3/4 cup minced sun dried tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup chopped mint
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (dressing)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (dressing)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash kale, remove the leafy portion from the stem and chop leafy portion into very small pieces.
- Toast pecans on a lightly oiled pan if not already toasted.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients (except for dressing) in a large bowl.
- Put dressing ingredients into a large enough jar and give it a good shake.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve where you’d pour the dressing over the salad, toss, then serve.