Just trying not to eat this right away is a hard task! 4C mousse has been my dessert of choice lately and goes perfect with some ripe bananas, berries or even pancakes. You can opt not to have the chia seeds in the mixture but it’s the seeds that give this chocolaty treat it’s fluffy texture.
- ¾ cup (1 can) coconut cream
- 2 heaped teaspoons cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a small bowl or mug making sure you have no clumps of cocoa.
- Let the mixture set in the fridge for 30-45 minutes.
- Enjoy by itself or use it any other way you like to use a chocolate topping.