Everyone loves a good chocolatey, nut filled brownie right? I know I do! So I decided to experiment and came up with this delightful no flour recipe that will keep your chocolate cravings at bay. You’ll need a 23 x 23 cm deep tin to set this in.
Dark Chocolate Ganache
- 300mL thickened cream
- 85g your favourite dark chocolate, chopped into small pieces ( i prefer Lindt 75% or over)
- Heat cream in a pan until it begins to bubble on the sides.
- Add in chopped chocolate and stir to melt until you have a smooth consistency.
- Store in a jar.
No Bake Mixed Nut Brownie
- 500g mixed nuts (a wide variety is best)
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 TBS cacao/cocoa powder
- stevia (to taste)
- Use a food processor to chop the nuts down to a meal like consistency (it’s OK to have bigger chunks left for texture)
- Pour the coconut cream, cacao powder & stevia into a bowl and whisk thoroughly ensuring no chunks of powder remain. Add in more sweetener to your liking.
- Combine the nuts with the chocolate coconut cream.
- Line your dish with baking paper and pour brownie mixture in.
- Place in the fridge and let it set for 1 – 1.5 hours.
- Once set, remove from the tin and pour ganache over the top! oooohhhh heaven!!!