I helped my friend Ange make her 2 year old’s new bed (she made the move from her cot) and i was treated to this yummy salad. Pumpkin and tomatoes grown from their garden. It’s as good as it gets! Plus little Sadie loved her brand new big girl’s bed!!!
- pine nuts
- (sweet million) cherry tomatoes, halved
- feta, crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare pumpkin by dicing into small cubes and roast until done.
- Wash, drain and roughly chop the rocket and spinach then combine.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked set it aside to cool.
- Add in pumpkin, pine nuts and feta then toss.
- Serve with a sprinkling of salt and pepper.