Utterly delicious, creamy and so versatile. I’ve called this a dip but you can easily use this as a spread or use as an extra filling for burgers or wraps.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- dry white wine
- bunch of coriander, chopped
- bunch of spring onion, chopped
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 cups whole egg mayonnaise
- Poach chicken (20-30 minutes) with white wine and garlic ensuring the breasts are fully covered by liquid.
- While the chicken in poaching chop the coriander and spring onion.
- Once the chicken is cooked remove the breasts and shred with two forks. Mince the garlic and add to the herbs.
- Combine the mayonnaise and mix well. Taste and add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve with crudities’, spread on some nut flour bread or with paleo crackers (along with the leftover white wine).