Simple, fresh & fruity. Bring this salad along to a lunch or picnic along with some toasted wholemeal pita or use as a side salad.
- 1kg chicken breasts
- 1 cup celery, finally chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 cup seedless grapes, sliced
- 1TBS Dijon mustard
- a couple pinches of salt
- 1tsp ground mustard
- 1/2tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 175˚C. Coat an oven proof dish in olive oil and place chicken breasts along with salt and pepper in. Cook uncovered for 45 minutes (or until cooked)
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it cool.
- Once cooled, roughly chop chicken breasts and mix in with the other ingredients.